Friday, March 28, 2014

More Supplies for My Tent

Now that I have all the walls and corners made for my 10'x10' frame the work begins on the 2 additional panels each for the wall and corners, plus the 2 gable sections needed by my 10'x20' carport frame.

I've decided to put windows in the 2 new wall panels and in the 2 gable sections which means the 1/4 roll of twill tape I have left won't be enough. So I placed another order with Wm Booth, Draper, for another 100' roll of tape. While that will be far too much for the remaining sections it was $1/ft cheaper to order 100' and it won't hurt to have it it on hand for whatever. (Door ties immediately come to mind.)

I also picked up 3 more rolls of upholstery thread at JoAnn's.

$28 - 100' roll of 1" wide cotton twill tape
$8 - Shipping
$8.37 - Upholstery Thread x 3
$0.69 - Tax
$45.06 - Total

No comments: